Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Android App

Last week, Chinook Book announced the release of the App for Android phones. The iPhone App had been out for a while (go figure) and Kate has been using it.

However, when I went to download the app, I kept running into error messages. Turns out, I needed to update my phone's operating system. Who knew? I can't believe I waited more than a year to upgrade to the latest Android platform.

Phone upgraded and the app installed, I was treated to a surprise. As one of the first 10,000 people to download the app in the Twin Cities, I got a free set of coupons valid for 90 days!

You can get both the Android and iPhone apps at: http://msp.chinookbook.net/mobile/

In case you're curious how to use a mobile coupon, the good folks at Chinook Book have created a short video:

No comments:

Post a Comment