Sunday, November 6, 2011

2 for the Price of 1

Oh My Magic Coupon Loader! In case you haven't heard, the big news on the Chinook Book front this year in Minneapolis...Chinook has gone mobile. iPhone now and Android soon. I just loaded it up and it was the best app activation experience I have had in my year of iPhoning.


Last night we took our printed Broders coupon out with us and left the book behind. Without the app installed, I missed my opportunity to redeem the Blackbird and Pat's Tap coupons instead as Broders involved a 1.5 hour wait in their tiny hallway. No thank you.

Well friends, this is a whole new world.

PS. Buy the book for $20, get the printed coupons plus a second set of mobile coupons. It's a two-fer.
PPS. Yes, Blackbird was delicious and yes, we played Skee Ball for free at Pat's. Like and Like.

2 comments:

  1. Inspired by your blog from last summer, I bought a chinook book and I have already saved more than the cost of the book. Most importantly, it served as the impetus to shop at a few new places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the places we're looking at moving have Chinookbooks, so we're definitely getting on board next August!

    ReplyDelete