Saturday, December 10, 2011

Beer, Brownies and Chess

Kate ditched me last night to go out for a girls night, so I called up my friend Dan and headed over to one of our local establishments Tracy's Saloon to grab a beer and play some chess.
As Heavy Table has attested, Tracy's has been upping their game over the last couple years. They have a great selection of local beers and their food is really quite good. The last time I was here, I had their wild boar shepherd's pie, which was outstanding.

Last night, I just ordered a brownie not expecting much. Instead, we got a huge (at least 4''X4'') brownie with a liquor frosting that was amazing. We devoured it so quickly that it was gone by the time I thought of taking a picture. Washed down with a Surly Bender, it was a great night (plus I beat Dan twice!).

No coupon, but if you're in our neighborhood (Seward), I'd definitely recommend Tracy's for a drink or a quick meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment